Union Public Service Commission will conduct UPSC Main Exam 2020 starting on Sep 18th 2020 across 24 cities in India. Candidates need to select their preferred exam city for both preliminary and main exam at the time of registration.
- The form cannot be submitted without filling up the choice of centre.
- The E-Admit Card will have the Centre mentioned
- It is important to select a centre of your convenience from the published list and the available options
- UPSC holds the right to allot an exam center other than the one selected by a candidate.
List of UPSC exam center
(i) Centres of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination: The Examination will be held at the following Centres:
|Anantpur (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Gautam Buddh Nagar|
(ii) Centres of Civil Services (Main) Examination:-
Allocation of UPSC Exam Centers
Following points related to the allocation of UPSC Exam Center must be known by every candidate:
- Allotment of Exam Center will be done on ‘first-apply-first allot’ basis
- Once the capacity of a particular UPSC Exam Center is full that center gets frozen and no candidate is able to choose that UPSC Exam Center
- It is under UPSC’s discretion to change the Exam Centers and the date of examination
- Applicants must note that except Chennai, Dispur, Kolkata and Nagpur only limited number of candidates are allotted to each of the UPSC Exam Center
- Applicants, who fail to get UPSC Examination Center of his/her choice, are required to choose an exam center from the remaining ones.
- Applicants are advised to apply early so that they can get the desired UPSC Examination Center
- No request for the change of UPSC Exam Center is entertained under any circumstance
- All the UPSC Examination Centers for CS (P) Examination cater to Low Vision Candidates in their respective centers
- Candidates are informed of the time table and place or places of UPSC Examination