UPSC 2019 Result (Prelims)
Customarily UPSC releases the results of the prelims exam in about 45 days from the date of the exam, which was on June 2nd this year. As a result, we are expecting the results to be announced sometime in July 2019.
The results are usually published as a .pdf file with names and roll numbers of qualified candidates. Let’s take a look at what all you will need to do to access your results.
Steps to check UPSC Civil Services Prelims Result 2019:
Follow the below mentioned steps to check your prelims scores in UPSC:
- Log on to the official UPSC website, www.upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage click on the link ‘UPSC Civil Services Prelims Result 2019’
- Download the PDF with names of selected candidates displayed on the screen
- Take print out of the same
Steps to Access UPSC Exam Mark sheet:
In order to access and check your mark sheet you will need to login to the website www.upsc.gov.in with your roll number and date of birth. You will be able to access your mark sheet if you have appeared for the exam. UPSC uploads the mark sheet of all candidates for both the Prelims and the Mains exams once the results are declared.
- If you have scored above the cut off you qualify for the next stage – UPSC Mains Exam.
- You need to apply again in the Detailed Application Form (CSM) for Mains Exam, available at upsconline.nic.in if you have qualified.
- UPSC Mains will be conducted on September 20, 2019. Provided you clear the mains exam you will appear for interview round.
- UPSC provides reservation in vacancies to students from SC, ST and OBC category which ranges from 16% to 25% of the total vacancies.
UPSC Exam Result Dates 2019
Note the below dates in your calendar and keep updated with the UPSC Examination and Result Declaration Schedule.
|UPSC Civil Services Results||UPSC Prelims 2019||UPSC Mains 2019||UPSC Interviews 2019|
|Exam Date||June 2, 2019||September 20, 2019||to be announced|
|Declaration of UPSC Result||July, 2019||January, 2020||to be announced|
|Documents required for next stage||DAF (CSM), admit card of UPSC Mains||Questionnaire, Attestation Form and TA Form||Documents for joining|
UPSC Prelims Answer Key 2019
- Union Public Service Commission releases UPSC answer key within one month after the completion of the exam.
- Any Candidate who has appeared in UPSC Exam can download Answer Key from the official website of UPSC.
- UPSC Civil Services Answer Key is available for all sets of questions given in the UPSC Entrance Exam. It is helpful in predicting the marks.
How to download UPSC Answer Key?
Steps to Calculate Your Marks through UPSC Answer Key 2019:
You can check their probable score by following the below instructions.
- Start matching the answers one by one from the answer key.
- Keep adding marks of the correct answers.
- Deduct marks for incorrect answers.
- In the end, total your marks
- You will have your estimated score
Stages of Declaration of UPSC Exam Results
UPSC Exam Result is declared in 3 stages as given below:
- UPSC Examination Results (Prelims)
- UPSC Examination Results (Mains)
- UPSC Examination Results (Final)
These stages are explained in detail below:
- UPSC Exam Results (Prelims) will be declared in the month of July, 2019. UPSC Prelims is the first stage of UPSC Selection Process. Only the candidate who qualifies this stage is allowed to sit for the Mains exam.
- UPSC Exam Results (Mains) is the stage after Prelims. On the basis of the marks obtained by a candidate in UPSC Mains, he will further be called for Personality Test or Interview. UPSC Exam Results for Mains is expected to be released in the month of January.
- UPSC Exam Results (Final) is expected to be out in May, 2019. UPSC Final Result is declared on basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in Mains Exam and Personality Test or Interview. Candidate who secures the highest marks out of the aggregate marks will come out as toppers.
If you are unable to access UPSC Exam Mark-Sheet
In case you face any problem while accessing UPSC Exam Result or mark sheet, you can directly contact the Facilitation Counter of Service Commission. It is near the Examination Hall Building in its Campus at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi. You may obtain any information/clarification regarding your result of the above-mentioned examination on all working days between 10 am to 5 pm.
UPSC Cut off 2019 (Expected)
UPSC Cut off is the minimum marks that a candidate must score in order to seek recruitment. The cut off varies for all different categories and is to be decided by UPSC. Here is the expected cut off for UPSC 2019:
|Serial Category||UPSC Preliminary Expected Cut off 2019|