Consider the following statements.
(1) Krishna Sobti has been awarded 53rd Jnanpith Award.
(2) She is a Punjabi writer.
Which of the statements is/are true?
Only 1 is true.
Only 2 is true.
Both 1 and 2 are true.
Neither 1 nor 2 are true.
Which of the following statements is/are correct regarding 'Gaur'?
1. It is also called as Indian Bison.
2. It is native to South Asia & Southeast Asia.
3. These are the smallest among the cattle species.
Only 1 and 2
Only 2 and 3
Which Union Ministry celebrated the Child Rights Week 'Hausla 2017'?
Ministry of Women and Child Development
Ministry of Rural development
Ministry of Human Resources Development
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
India's first cartoon network themed park 'Amaazia' will be coming up in which of the following cities?
Which of the following gases is responsible for making the earth move in and out of ice ages every 1,00,000 years?
SIMBEX 16 was a naval exercise between India and which of the following countries?
Which of the following statements is/are INCORRECT about GRAPES III?
1. GRAPES III is designed to study cosmic rays with an array of air shower detectors and a large area muon detector.
2. Study of origin, acceleration and propogation of >1014 eV cosmic rays in the galaxy and beyond.
3. The GRAPES III is located at Ladakh region in India.
4. Astronomy of multi-Tev gamma rays from neutron stars and other compact objects.
Kirti Nidhi Bista, who passed away recently, was the former Prime Minister of which of the following countries?
As suggested by the budget 2018-19, _______________ Residential School will be provided for every block having more than 50% ST population and at least 20,000 tribal people
none of these
Serious Fraud Investigation Officer(SFIO) comes under the jurisdiction of?
Ministry of Commerce and Industry
Ministry of consumer affairs
Ministry of Home Affairs
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
which of the following is correct about Pratyush:
(1) It is the world's fastest supercomputer.
(2) it is focussed on weather and climate research.
select the correct statements.
(1) NITI Ayog, DIPP and Confederation of Indian Industry(CII) have together launched 'India Innovation Index' to rank states on their level of innovation
(2) Smart India Hackathon has been launched to improve the innovative abilities of the students in higher education institutions.
(1)The first Training of trainers program for the Sendai Framework was held in Vishakhapatnam.
(2) It was organised to sensitise various central ministries and departments in utilisation of Sendai Framework for designing action plans for disaster Risk reduction.
select the correct statements about Skill for Capability Building of Textile Sector (SCBTS)
(1)The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs approved the scheme covering the entire value chain of the sector excluding spinning and weaving in the organised sector
(2) The objective of the scheme is to provide demand driven, placement oriented skilling
select the incorrect answer regarding SRESTHA
(1) It is a new R&D organisation to serve the technological needs of railways
(2) It has been initiated by Ministry of Science and Technology