select the correct answer with respect to the Cabinet Mission
(1) it recommended a basic framework of the constitution of India
(2) It did not lay down the procedure to be followed by the constitution making body.
According to Buddha, which of the following would lead to nirvana?
(1) following template ashtangika Marg
(2) following asceticism and penance
(3) being constantly in the state of stithaprajana
consider and select the correct answer with regard to Ajanta Caves
(1) Ajanta is the only surviving example of paintings of first century BC and fifth century AD.
(2) The figures are painted with considerable naturalism and over stylisation is avoided.
(3) the themes of the paintings are life of Buddha, jataka tales and Avadanas
select the correct answer regarding Ashoka inscriptions.
(1) They are found only in India and located generally on ancient highways.
(2) The name of Ashoka appears in major pillar edict in Madhya Pradesh.
(3) The other inscriptions refer to him as Devanampiya (dear to gods)
(4) the inscriptions were mainly in Prakrit language in Brahmi script.
consider the following about Samkhya philosophy and select the correct code
(1) It is the oldest of all school of philosophy.
(2) it believes that the creation of universe is not because of God but because of the inherent nature of prakiti (matter)
(3) It believes that purusa( soul) is dependent on Prakriti and vice versa
Arrange the following islands from North to South
(1) Reunion islands (2) Seychelles (3) Comoros (4) Mauritius
Which among the following is the largest reservoir of fresh water?
lakes and rivers
With reference to economic history of medieval India, the term Notuttal refers to
Barter exchange system
It is an important folk music from the state of Manipur. It is a popular ballad genre which performs musical narration of the battle fought between British army and the Manipur resistance forces in 1891. which art form is it?
Which of the following country is at the southernmost point of land?
select the correct statements regarding marginal products.
(1) they are reductions to total.production
(2) it is change in output per unit change in input when all other inputs are kept constant.
Which of the following is correct regarding profundal zone in a lake?
the rooted vegetation is found in this zone.
sediments and organisms like slug and snail are found here
sunlight does not reach this zone
the phytoplankton growth is in abundance in this zone
select the correct answer regarding the Speaker of the Lok Sabha
(1) he decides whether a bill is a money bill or not and his decision is final
(2) he presides over the joint siting of parliament, addressed by the President.
select the correct answer
(1) the image formed by a plane mirror is always virtual and erect.
(2) the image formed by a convex mirror is always virtual, erect and diminished
with reference to features of a perfectly competitive market, select the correct answer.
(1) All firms in the market produce certain heterogeneous products.
(2) In such a market the buyers have to agree to the prices prevalent while the suppliers get to change the prices.