select the correct code
(1) the majority of the members of the constituent assembly were elected.
(2) the constituent assembly was formed by the guidelines laid down by the Cabinet Mission Plan
(3) both Gandhi and MA Jinnah were not a part of the constituent assembly.
select the correct answer regarding Foreign Currency Exchangeable Bond
(1) These binds are issued by Indian companies to foreign entities that can be converted to shares of the company.
(2) they are raised in foreign currency however principle and interest payments are done in rupees.
Consider the following.
(1) the seventh schedule to the constitution of India was added in the first amendment to the constitution on 1951
(2) 11th and 12th schedule were added by the 73rd Amendment in 1992. select the correct code
Consider the following about the preamble and select the correct answer.
(1)the words socialist, secular and democratic were added by the 42nd Amendment to the constitution
(2) Indian socialism is state socialism
(3) the preamble is a source of power to the legislature rather than a limitation on it.
with reference to Rule of law, select the correct answer
(1) Rule of law is a part of basic structure of the constitution.
(2) No man can be punished except for a breach of law
(3) equality before law is an element of the concept of rule of law.
Enabling the Business of Agriculture Report is published by?
International Food Policy Research Institute.
Which of the following can be used as disinvestment tools by the government?
(1) Initial Public Offering
(2) Offer for Sale
(3) Selling Government securities
(4) strategic sale
with reference to federal features of the India constitution , select the incorrect option.
the word 'Federal' is nowhere mentioned in the constitution.
parliamentary supremacy is a unique feature of Indian federalism
bicameralism is a prerequisite of federalism
none of the above
Technology Upgradation Fund Scheme seeks to
upgrade domestic defeseanufacturing through technological upgrade
facilitate new technologies in the textile sector
reduce the number of call drops in telecom sector
improving the efficiency of blast furnaces in steel sector.
select the incorrect option about Nalbana bird sanctuary
Nalbana bird sanctuary or Nalbana island is the core area of Ramsar designated wetland of chilika lake.
It was declared a bird sanctuary under Wildlife Protection Act 1973
The island disappears in the monsoon season due to inundation only to re-appear post monsoons
none of the above
What are the advantages of drip irrigation over other forms of irrigation?
(1) It leads to lower weed growth
(2) It leads to better yield and quality of crops by controlling the water-air-nutrient balance
(3) soil compaction increases due to drip irrigation.
select the incorrect answer with regard to direct taxes.
Direct tax is levied on the income of the individual or campany
It leads to social justice as it believes in the ability to pay
Direct taxes are more growth oriented than indirect taxes
none of the above.
Which of the following is/are the major effects of the phenomenon of 'Crowding out'?
(1) resulted into low private sector borrowing.
(2) It leads to low investment.
(3) It also leads to slow economic growth
select the correct answer regarding SEBI.
(1) It has search and seizure powers with explicit power for settlement
(2) it regulates substantial acquisition of shares and takeovers of companies
Which of the following method is used in nuclear waste management in high level waste?
(1) vitrification (2) incineration (3) Joule meter technology