Telemedicine includes which of the following applications?
(1) diagnostic tests such as ECG
(2) remote monitoring of the patient.
(3) related time medical consultation.
select the correct answer regarding different types of space orbits.
(1) Satellite phone communication uses low earth orbit as they need less powerful amplifiers for successful communication
(2) the round trip time is lesser with respect to geosynchronous orbit as compared to low earth orbit
(3) geosynchronous satellite orbit does not cover polar regions.
select the correct answer
(1) Gamma diversity represents the geographic scale species diversity
(2) alpha diversity represents the species richness in a particular ecosystem
(3) beta diversity represents species diversity between 2 ecosystems.
Which of the national park and species are correctly matched?
(1) Hemis national park-like snow leopard
(2) Jaldapara national park- elephant
(3) Mount Harriet national park- butterfly hotspot
(4) Indravati national park- wild buffaloes
These days algae bioreactors have been an immense attention for research. algae bioreactors can be used for
(1) carbon sequestration
(2) pollution control
(3) production of biodiesel and bioethanol
(4) to generate animal feed.
select the correct answer about desertification
(1) it is the persistent degradation of dryland ecosystems by variations in climatic activities only.
(2) desertification has environmental impacts that go beyond the areas that are directly infected.
(1) GM crops adversely affect beneficial insects important to controlling pests
(2) various GM crops secrete their toxin through their roots to the soil
(3) modified crop may persist longer in the atmosphere or invade native crops. select the correct answer
The disadvantag s of wind energy system are
(1) noise pollution
(2) expensive technology
(3) disrupt TV and radio reception.
(4) harmful to birds.
1 and 2
Polar Stratospheric clouds play an important role in
maintaining heat budget
regarding carbon credits, which of the following is incorrect?
carbon credits were ratified in Kyoto protocol
carbon credits are awarded to countries that have reduced carbon emission below emission targets.
the goal of carbon credits is to limit the increase of carbon dioxide emissions
carbon credits are traded at a price fixed from time to time by UNEP
select the correct answer regarding HFCs
(1) they are harmful greenhouse gases as well as ozone depleting gases.
(2) HFCs cannot be removed naturally from the atmosphere
(3) they are more potent than CO2 having a lifetime of 14 years.
Which of the following is not a compulsory provision under 73rd amendment to the constitution?
21 years is the minimum before contesting election in Panchayats.
provision for reservation for backward classes
1/3rd reservation for women
fixed 5 year tenure for all levels of panchayat
select the correct answer about fundamental rights
(1) they are justiciable
(2) they are absolute
(3) they are available to Indian citizens only
consider the following and select the right answer regarding leader of opposition.
(1) The leader of the largest opposition party with not less than 1/10th seats of the total membership of the house is recognised as LoOP.
(2) leader of opposition in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha have been given Statutory recognition.
select the correct answer about adjournment motion
(1) it can be raised in either of the two houses of parliament
(2) it should raise a matter of urgent public importance.