The Indian Administrative Service (IAS) is one of the most prestigious and sought-after careers in India. Every year, thousands of aspirants appear for the UPSC Civil Services Examination to become an IAS officer. However, the road to success is not easy and requires immense hard work, dedication, and perseverance.
One way to stay motivated throughout the UPSC exam preparation journey is by reading the biographies of successful IAS officers. These biographies not only provide an insight into the lives of these officers but also inspire and motivate aspirants to work harder towards achieving their goals.
In this blog post, we will explore the biography of IAS officer Anuj Kumar which can serve as a source of motivation for UPSC aspirants. Whether you are just starting your IAS exam preparation or are in the midst of it, this biography is sure to inspire and guide you on your journey to becoming an IAS officer.
Anuj Kumar Jha IAS Biography
Anuj Kumar Jha, an IAS officer from the 2009 batch of the Uttar Pradesh Cadre, is widely respected for his honesty, work ethic, and integrity. Despite his relatively short tenure, he has showcased exceptional administrative abilities.
In particular, Anuj was appointed as the District Magistrate (DM) of Ayodhya just before the Ramjanm Bhumi Judgment by the Supreme Court. This was a charged and sensitive situation, requiring a capable officer who could handle it with efficiency. Fortunately, Anuj completely justified the trust placed in him by Yogi Adityanath, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh. Anuj ensured that not a single unwanted event occurred in Ayodhya after the Supreme Court verdict on the Babri Masjid issue. His exemplary leadership and management skills in such a difficult situation have earned him great acclaim.
More Details about Anuj Kumar Jha IAS
Anuj Kumar Jha IAS, a Brahmin by caste, was born on November 5th, 1981, in Jhanjharpur, Bihar. His father, Badri Jha, was a retired Manager of Hindustan Steelworks Ltd. However, information regarding his mother is unavailable.
Anuj completed his schooling at Kejriwal High School, Jhanjharpur. He pursued his Bachelor of Science degree from C. M. Science College, Darbhanga, and went on to obtain a Master’s degree in Public Administration. It’s worth mentioning that Public Administration was his optional subject for the UPSC Civil Services Examination (CSE) Mains written examination.
Anuj Kumar Jha is married to Shruti Jha and the couple is blessed with two sons. However, details about his siblings are currently unavailable.
Anuj Kumar Jha IAS in Headlines
Anuj Kumar Jha has consistently made headlines for his commendable achievements rather than any controversies. He has served as the District Magistrate (DM) of several districts such as Mahoba, Bulandshahr, Kannauj, Raibareli, Ayodhya, and has recently been appointed as the DM of Jaunpur.
Anuj’s journey to the IAS was not easy, and he cleared the UPSC Civil Services Examination (CSE) on his third and final attempt, securing an All India Rank of 52. However, he had previously secured a rank of 442 and joined the Indian Railways.
Throughout his career, Anuj Kumar Jha has proved to be an inspiration for many, demonstrating the power of perseverance and dedication.
IAS Exam Preparation Tips to Become Successfull like IAS Anuj Kumar
If you aspire to become an IAS officer like Anuj Kumar Jha, here are some tips to help you prepare effectively for the UPSC Civil Services Examination:
- Develop a Strong Foundation: Build a strong foundation in the core subjects of the exam, such as history, geography, economics, and polity. Read NCERT textbooks to gain conceptual clarity and then move on to standard reference books to deepen your knowledge.
- Focus on Current Affairs: Stay updated with the latest news and current events. Read newspapers, magazines, and online resources to stay informed about current affairs.
- Make a Study Plan: Develop a study plan that covers the entire syllabus of the exam, and make sure to allocate enough time for revision and practice.
- Practice Writing Answers: Writing practice is crucial to scoring well in the UPSC exam. Practice writing answers to previous year question papers, and get feedback from experienced mentors or teachers.
- Stay Disciplined: IAS exam preparation requires immense discipline and perseverance. Stay focused, avoid distractions, and maintain a consistent study schedule.
- Stay Motivated: Ups and downs are inevitable during the preparation phase. Stay motivated by reading the biographies of successful IAS officers and stay positive throughout your journey.
By following these tips, you can effectively prepare for the UPSC Civil Services Examination and achieve your dream of becoming an IAS officer like Anuj Kumar Jha.
How much Helpful in IAS Online Coaching?
UPSC Pathshala have emerged as effective alternatives to traditional coaching methods. Here are some ways in which online coaching can be beneficial for IAS exam preparation:
- Flexibility: One of the biggest advantages of online coaching is the flexibility it offers. With online coaching, you can create your own study schedule and learn at your own pace. This is especially helpful for working professionals or those who cannot attend regular coaching classes due to other commitments.
- Expert Guidance: Online coaching platforms like UPSC Pathshala have experienced and qualified teachers who provide expert guidance and mentorship to students. This ensures that students receive the same level of attention and guidance as they would in traditional coaching methods.
- Access to Study Materials: Online coaching provides students with access to study materials, including video lectures, study notes, and practice tests. This makes it easier for students to prepare for the exam at their own convenience.
- Cost-Effective: Online coaching is generally more cost-effective than traditional coaching methods, making it an attractive option for students who cannot afford expensive coaching classes.
- Technology-Enabled Learning: Online coaching leverages the latest technologies to provide an immersive learning experience. Interactive classes, live doubt solving sessions, and online forums create a dynamic learning environment that keeps students engaged.
Online coaching platforms like UPSC Pathshala can be highly effective in preparing for the IAS exam. With the flexibility, expert guidance, access to study materials, cost-effectiveness, and technology-enabled learning that online coaching provides, students can achieve their goal of becoming an IAS officer.