Best IAS Coaching in Chandigarh: Importance of External Training and Coaching for UPSC
There is no doubt, that Chandigarh is among the modern cities of India. It is very well known for its architecture and sculpture. It is well planned and the cleanest city in India. IAS(Indian Administrative Service) aspirants need to appear for civil services exams to become the IAS Officer, IPS Officer, IRS, Collector Etc. For clearing UPSC Exam you need to know the UPSC syllabus by heart. This will give you clarity on the prerequisite to prepare for IAS Exam.
Thus, this article aims at bringing for you the best information of 10 Top IAS Coaching Institutes Chandigarh, which will bring easiness to you in making the right selection of UPSC Institutes in Chandigarh.
Why Take Coaching for Your UPSC Preparation?
The primary benefit of opting for UPSC training and coaching is that it encourages and reinforces self-study techniques and strategies in the minds of candidates. Experts claim that self-study is the easiest and most successful method of study that aspiring people can pursue to recognize their strong and weak points, as it helps aspiring people to prepare their own study plan at their own speed as per their convenience. There is an abundant number of learning resources for UPSC online preparation. Aspirants have a variety of materials available to them. It is of great quality provided by highly experienced institutions or coaching centers.
List of Top 10 UPSC Training Institutes in Chandigarh
- Plutus IAS Coaching in Chandigarh
- Rank 2 Raj Malhotra’s IAS Coaching institute in Chandigarh
- The Hindu zone IAS Chandigarh
- Stellar IAS Coaching Center in Chandigarh
- Dronacharya IAS Coaching in Chandigarh
- Simran IAS Academy Chandigarh
- Eklavya’s Jha for IAS Chandigarh
- Ablaze IAS Institute in Chandigarh
- Abhimanu’s IAS Study Circle Chandigarh
- Chanakya IAS Academy in Chandigarh
Why Take Online Training Courses For UPSC?
The UPSC Civil Services Examination is considered one of the toughest examinations conducted in India. Every year lakhs of candidates appear in the examination hoping to join the prestigious Civil Services of India. The tough competition has given rise to an industry catering to coaching for IAS Exam in many major cities and towns. Until recently, Delhi was considered the ‘Mecca of IAS Coaching’ in India. Many candidates still take a year or more off work to attend UPSC coaching in Delhi in the hopes of having a better chance at clearing the IAS exam.
However, changing technology has made it possible to learn anything without having to travel physically to a class. UPSC online coaching and online IAS coaching videos make use of technology to enable aspirants to prepare for the exam from the comfort of their home. The chances of success in this exam are way higher if IAS coaching is taken up.
Advantages of Online Coaching for UPSC
The following are the advantages of online coaching for IAS:
- Allows aspirants the flexibility to continue working or studying while preparing for the UPSC exam.
- Online UPSC coaching is cost-effective compared to physical classrooms as there is no travel or relocation involved.
- Online IAS coaching allows aspirants to download study material for revision, saving space, and time.
- Makes it possible to give focussed guidance on IAS preparation and allows aspirants to identify their strong and weak areas not always possible in physical classrooms.
- If you are looking for UPSC free coaching, UPSC online IAS coaching is the right solution.
List of Top Online Training Courses for UPSC
- UPSC Pathshala
- Plutus IAS Academy
- Legacy IAS Academy
- Rau’s IAS Academy
- Unacademy IAS
Features of UPSC Pathshala
- Personal tutor- You will have a mentor that will be available for you 24×7.
- Offline access- There will be recorded videos/lectures which you can access later on.
- Live lectures- There will be live classes to keep the learning more interactive.
- Daily test series- There will be a set of mock test series available just for you!
- Doubt-solving sessions- You can ask doubts from your mentor or during the live classes, so it’s very convenient.
- UPSC Pathshala requires students to undergo a range of practice tests that eventually ensure that they are fully prepared for their UPSC attempt.
Coaching is an important helping guide and it helps you along your UPSC journey. Offline coaching follows a very traditional form of teaching and is not very adequate for deep learning and research that is a requirement for the UPSC exams. That is why in today’s era, most candidates sign up for online training which brings everything to you through the internet. For those who prefer traditional classroom learning, UPSC Pathshala conducts interactive online classroom classes as well so you can get the best of both worlds.