CMC Commissioner Ananya Das Biography: Check-out this Inspiring Journey of UPSC Topper
Ananya Das, an IAS from Gujarat 2015 batch made her family proud by cracking the most challenging exam in India. It is exciting to know the Ananya Das biography.
Ananya Das, 28 years of age, according to DoPT records, originally belongs to Assam, and she attempted UPSC CSE 2015 examinations from the Gujarat cadre.
Talking about education, Ananya Das IAS has done her dual degree course in BTech in Computer Science and M.Sc in Economics from the renowned Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani.
Ananya, the UPSC topper, then moved on to work with the Database Team of Oracle Server Technologies as a software engineer in Oracle India Private Limited. She served at Oracle for around eight months in Bengaluru.
She then became an Executive Intern in the (RBI) Reserve Bank of India, Jaipur, for three months. She further submitted a paper on Financial Contagion and Regulatory Responses, which was published later by The Indian Banker.
Ananya Das had a dream of cracking the Civil Services Examination; she did so in her first attempt after leaving her job in a software company by achieving 16th. Rank across India.
Strategy for UPSC Preparation
Ananya Das IAS had to design the strategy for UPSC preparation. By following the strategy, she achieved the 16th rank from the Gujarat cadre across India.
Let’s look at her strategy for UPSC preparation so that the future UPSC IAS aspirants can get a motivation to achieve success like her. She believed in the following –
- The examiner as the key to success is in their hands. Make your paper the most attractive and pleasing paper in the stack
- Keep all your writing points ready in mind, and while writing one point, prepare for another and write them in a proper sequence
- Stick to the time schedule as it’s imperative because the papers are full of lengthy essay type questions with a write-up of around three to four theses
- Be innovative and interlink the written points with events. Give more and more examples relating to the content using keywords from the newspapers and make a web of information in your mind
Some more Tips
- Practice, practice, and only practice is the key mantra to achieve success in the UPSC IAS examinations. Continuous writing practice of answers will be very beneficial.
- Prepare notes of your own as there is no excellent help then self-notes as they make you understand the concept better.
- Get hold of past years’ question papers and solve as many as possible, trying to study the recent questions trend, pattern, and focus areas of the subjects in the question papers.
- While giving the actual exam, plan your answers roughly in mind and then put them on the form to avoid any haphazard work.
Ananya Das Husband
Ananya is 28 years of age and hails from the Gujarat cadre. Surprisingly she got a posting to Odisha, becoming a commissioner to Cuttack Municipal Corporation.
How did this happen, people wondered? Well, Ananya Das got married to Muhammed Abdaal Akhtar, and on the grounds of this marriage, she got a transfer to Odisha.
Interestingly enough, though being known as Ananya Das husband, Muhammed Abdaal Akhtar is also an IAS from Odisha cadre 2015 batch.
On his Twitter handle, he tweeted that some information about himself. Akhtar said that in July-September 2017, he served as an assistant secretary in the Department of Commerce.
Since October 2018, he has been actively participating as a project director in the rural development state agency based in Koraput, a beautiful part of Odisha.
Ananya Das Husband
Ananya Das husband, Muhammed Abdaal Akhtar, added that he belongs to Odisha and is 27 years old. Before becoming an IAS, he was a lawyer.
He’s a person of varied interests from railways to history, food, Urdu language, and aviation. Being a native of Odisha, he always wanted to stay there. Luckily enough, he was assigned his home, Odisha cadre.
Ananya Das Marksheet
Many UPSC IAS aspirants would like to have a look at the Ananya Das marksheet. Ananya Das IAS, age 28 years, secured 16th rank and is now enjoying a Municipal Commissioner’s posting at Cuttack, Odisha.
The following is her detailed mark sheet –
Let us also have a look at her comprehensive mark sheet showing her written as well as oral performance –
|Total Marks||Marks Obtained|
Ananya Das had opted for Political Science and international relations as an optional subject because she was interested and inclined towards it.
She kept herself updated on the subject, and she believes that the most crucial part is to practice writing answers for optional paper separately.
Thus, it’s very clear from the above marks that Ananya had worked very hard to achieve her dreams and was in no mood to let go of her determination towards achieving that dream. Having a personal mentor to prepare for UPSC is the best way to ensure constant improvement.
They have trained over 15000 candidates for UPSC Exam with numerous selections. She wishes the same success to the other aspirants of UPSC IAS examinations.