Press Enter

Share with your friends and help them crack UPSC!

Or Share on


Correct Option is River Disputes

In case of disputes relating to waters, Article 262 provides: Parliament may by law provide for the adjudication of any dispute or complaint with respect to the use, distribution or control of the waters of, or in, any inter-State river or river valley. Notwithstanding anything in this Constitution, Parliament may, by law provide that neither the Supreme Court nor any other court shall exercise jurisdiction in respect of any such dispute or complaint as is referred to in Clause (1). Hence option b is correct.

Get access to all of our verified questions