Press Enter

Share with your friends and help them crack UPSC!

Or Share on

Answer

Correct Option is Assam

Solution:Assam signed MoU with World Bank for Rs 770 crore Loan to promote river transportation
Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma has stated about the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed between Assam’s Inland Water Transport (IWT) department and World Bank for a Rs 770 crore loan to promote river transportation of the state.
The central government would return 80 percent of the loan amount and the state government would refund the remaining 20 percent.

Get access to all of our verified questions