The UPSC gives aspirants a choice to attempt the Civil Service Exam in English or any Indian language as mentioned in the Indian Constitution. The majority of candidates attempt the IAS Exam and the interview in English, many candidates opt for Hindi as well. Multiple books for UPSC preparation are available in the market, but you must select the best books for your exam preparation.
For those students who wish to appear in the UPSC exam in Hindi, we have compiled a list of books that will help you prepare for the UPSC books in Hindi. The candidates can go through the UPSC book list for Hindi Medium, and from where you can download it.
List of NCERT Books for UPSC In Hindi
Reading NCERT Books is an important part of UPSC exam preparation. If you want to crack the IAS exam then NCERT books are the starting point. Below is a list compiled of NCERT books in Hindi.
List of Important History Books for UPSC in Hindi
In the table below we have compiled the most important IAS Exam study material for History for candidates who wish to appear in the UPSC exams in Hindi.
|UPSC IAS Book in Hindi||Relevance for which paper|
|Prarambhi Bharat ka Parichay by Ramsharan Sharma||Prelims|
|Madhyakaleen Bharat by Satish Chandra||Prelims|
|Adhunik Bharat by Rajiv Ahir||Prelims|
List of Important Geography Books for UPSC in Hindi
In the table below we have compiled the most important IAS Exam study material for Geography for candidates who wish to appear in the UPSC exams in Hindi.
|Bharat ka Bhugol by spectrum publication||Prelims|
|Bhautik Bhugol by Majid Hussain||Prelims|
Complete List of UPSC IAS Books in Hindi
Below is the list of all UPSC books in Hindi which are essential to prepare for the IAS exam. This UPSC book list is important for students belonging to Hindi medium background. These books will help you score well in prelims, GS1, GS2, GS3, and Essay questions.
- Bharat Ka Rashtria Aandolan by Bipan Chandra
- Adhunik Bharat Ka Itihas or Spectrum (Hindi) by Rajiv Ahir
- Bharatiya Kala, Sanskriti Evam Virasat: Civil Sewa Pariksha Hetu by Meenakshi Kant
- Bharat: Gandhi Ke Baad by Ram Chandra Guha
- Samkaleen Vishwa Ka Itihas 1890 – 2008 by Arjun Dev
- Bharat Ki Rajvyavastha by M. Lakshmikanth
- Bharat Ka Samvidhan: Ek Parichaya by DD Basu
- Hamari Sansad by Subhash Kashyap
- Bharat Ki Videsh Niti by VN Khanna
- Bhartiya Arthvyavastha by Ramesh Singh
- Samajik Samasyayein by Ram Ahuja
- Paryavaran Evam Paristhitiki: Civil Sewa Pariksha Hetu by Majid Hussain
- Paryavaran Evam Paristhitiki by K Siddhartha
- Vigyan Evam Prodhyogiki Ka Vikas – TMH – Sheelwant Singh
- Bharat Ki Aantrik Suraksha Aur Mukhya Chunautiyan by Ashok Kumar
You can download all the NCERT and other important books from various trusted links on the web. Other books mentioned in the blog are also important for your UPSC and IAS preparation, these books are easily available in the market and their used copies can also be obtained. The books mentioned in this list are an important part of clearing your exam.
You can also refer to multiple magazines such as Vision IAS, Manorama Yearbook, and Lucent’s Samanya Gyan to prepare for current affairs. Hopefully, this article has given you a clearer idea of which book to choose and from where to download it while preparing for UPSC in Hindi.
You can also visit the UPSC Pathshala website to gain more knowledge about how to prepare, which books to read and you can also view how IAS toppers prepared for the UPSC exams. To read more click here.