We value other people's intellectual property and expect our users to do the same. This page contains details about UPSC Pathshala by uFaber Edutech’s copyright infringement practises and policies.
If you are the owner of the content or an agent of a copyright owner who recognises that the material used on our site violates your copyrights, then you are requested to submit a claimed infringement under the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) by sending an email regarding the same to [email protected]
1. The copyrighted work claim.ed to have been clearly identified as infringed. If you recognise multiple copyrighted works which are posted on a single web page, we request you to communicate them to us in a single notice.
2. We request you to communicate the clear identity of the material that you recognize as the infringement of copyright and provide us with sufficient information to get directed to the material on the website for example you can send us the message-id of the infringing material.
3. A statement stating that you have a "good faith conviction" that the material alleged to be infringing on a copyright is not allowed by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
4. A declaration that “the information in the notice is correct, and the complaining party is entitled to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed under penalty of perjury.
5. Your contact details, ideally including an e-mail address and phone number, so that we can respond to your notice.
6. The copyright owner or a person allowed to act on behalf of the owner must physically or electronically sign the notice.
Your written Claim of Infringement must be sent to our email address listed below. We will review and respond to all notices that substantially meet the requirements outlined above. We may be unable to respond to your notice if it does not substantially comply with all of these requirements.
Notices about this website should be submitted to: [email protected]
uFaber Edutech Pvt. Ltd.
FF A-006, Art Guild House , Phoenix Market City,
+91 93219 43330